We offer innovative mono-material materials that not only guarantee excellent protection against the adverse effects of oxygen, moisture and UV radiation, but are also fully recyclable. Thanks to a specially developed barrier, your products will retain their high quality, regardless of environmental conditions. One such solution is the Barrier Loop Pack presented below.
Barrier Loop Pack is a breakthrough packaging solution developed at PDO’s Research and Development Center and confirmed by tests at the accredited laboratory of the Center for Bioimmobilization and Innovative Packaging Materials.
BLP represents a true revolution in packaging, combining the highest environmental standards with a range of additional benefits.
Where can BLP be used?
- wherever we use PET or metallization
- where a barrier is needed, but also transparent packaging
- in the packaging of products that require a barrier such as nuts, dry and loose products, coffee, fish, soaps and many others
What you will gain.
- Your packaging will be recyclable
- Your product will be safe, you will provide it with necessary barriers against external factors
- You will meet the requirements of EU and Polish law in terms of recycling
- Your packaging will comply with the expectations of retail chains
- you will receive support from PDO experts, employees of our laboratory at the Research and Development Center and a dedicated technologist will form a team that will develop a BLP for your product.
Contact us and let’s talk about green prospects for your packaging. Tell us your needs and we’ll suggest an alternative BLP structure that will protect your product from oxygen, moisture and/or UV rays.